Saturday, June 1, 2019

Berry Picking 2019

I say it every summer and I still own it....Berry picking is my favorite summer activity!  This year we were able to add strawberry picking!  These people were so sweet-they said we could pick all we wanted and it was FREE!  They even had buckets out there for us to use.  What a sweet treat for this strawberry loving family.








The strawberry field was only 1 mile from the blueberry farm and we've never been to it!

We headed down the street to the blueberry farm for our 10th annual picking!










The porch pic each year has to be my favorite thing in the world.  


Here are some memories from past years: Berry Picking 2018. Berry Picking 2017 Berry Picking 2016 Berry Picking 2015 Berry Picking: 2014 Berry Picking: 2013 Berry Picking: 2012 Berry Picking: 2011 Berry Picking: 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...