Thursday, June 6, 2019

Trivia + Bears

We love our trivia team!  We play with the Harpers, Reeds, and Williams each month.  Marshall and Daniel are like the biggest geniuses over all.  I go for the socialization.  My brother joined us this month which was a treat.  He had been wanting to go to live bank karaoke for months and it happened to be this night!  So, a few of us loaded up and went after trivia.  



This was so funny and I'm so glad I got it on camera!  My brother who goes to ST using my dad's membership was mentioning something he had read in the ST magazine.  He said "Amy, it's something members get."  Knowing he isn't a member and he just read the thing at my dad's house.  Guess you had to be there.
We went to El Dorado and they didn't have karaoke!  My brother had called ahead and everything.  It wasn't going to be until the end of June!  UGH!  We made the best of it and went to Bear's with the Harpers!



They happened to be doing the EXACT same trivia questions at Bear's so we knew all the answers.  We got home around 10-I felt so cool going "out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...