Tuesday, January 21, 2014

27 weeks with Baby #3!

Thanks for taking the picture, Bennett.  27 weeks 1 day


PregnancHighlights:

How Far Along: 27 Weeks 

Size of baby: head of cauliflower (from Babycenter)  Bennett likes to know what type of fruit or veggie the baby is the size of

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I didn't ask because I didn't want to know!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity...I am running low on tops so I re-wear the same few things over and over

 Gender: We aren't finding out!  It is sort of fun not knowing.  We are trying to come up with a creative way to tell people what we are having.  Our girl name is Sarah Kathryn and our boy name is TBD.  We've been throwing names around like crazy: Jameson, August (Neil likes this...but I said no months or seasons for names), and he mentioned Emerson today.

Movement: kicking and moving all the time.  Lots in the early morning and evening. 

Sleep: I sleep really well except for my every 1-2 hour bathroom breaks 

What I miss: pain-free living due to tail bone issues

Cravings: I have been loving cold fruit, salads, sweet tea, and CUTIES (I ate 5 in one sitting on Saturday.

 Symptoms:  Placenta Previa...my placenta moved!  We found out last week!  We are so thrilled by this news!  I've been out of breath, dizzy, and having some heart palpitations.  It was scary!  I called the dr. and she sent me to the cardiologist.  Thank goodness for MLK day because I had an appt. at 8:45 to meet with the doctor.  I had an echo at 2:30 and they sent me home wearing a heart monitor for 24 hours.  Yes, I had cords hanging out of my shirt.  Of course, I didn't have any "episodes" during the monitoring, so we shall see.  I felt pretty dumb at the doctor because I think it's just one of those fluke pregnancy things.  Here is a picture of the monitor:

I was glad to get rid of it at 3:22 pm!


Best Moment this week: feeling constant movement and knowing that our baby is healthy.

27 weeks with Henry

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...