Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dallas Market with Lemons and Limes

Becky and I traveled to Dallas for a market day.  We are loving buying things for Lemons and Limes Boutique!  We took Amy and her boyfriend's cousin, Mary Ellen with us for some extra opinions.  Thanks for going with us, girls!

We left after I got out of school and were so tired that we just stayed in the hotel and ate there.  I was sad to not meet up with Leslie and Leone, but Mama needed some sleep!

We had the best idea ever to wake up early and get our hair blown out at the Dry Bar.  Greatest idea ever!  It was so nice not having to wash, dry, and straighten this hair.  We decided we won't be doing our hair in Dallas again.


Our "Before" picture 
We are loving this!

Leone and Leslie came by to visit us and I was so glad.  It was good to see them even if just for a minute!

Our "After" pics!  I felt like my hair was a little too "done."  I felt fancy though.  Becky looked fab!

Mary Ellen, Rebecca, me, and Amy after a looooooong day at market.

Here are a few "sneak peeks" of what we ordered!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...