Sunday, January 12, 2014

Waiting for Daddy

Neil has worked out of town for about 3 weeks on and off..more on than off.  We have missed him terribly! It's just not the same without him.  We just don't like to be away from each other.  We are glad to have FaceTime so we can see Daddy in the evenings.  





Thankfully, my mom has been here helping us every step of the way.  I could not have kept my head above water without her.  She has cooked, bathed, played, cleaned, washed laundry, and just been Gammy for a week!  I am so thankful!  Thanks, Mom!  I am embarrassed that I have no pictures of our week.

The night before Neil came home, my mom got a deserved break!  Neil's parents came in to see us.  The boys were so excited since it had been a couple weeks since they had seen them.  We went to Outback for dinner and then they took the boys to school for me the next morning.  Such a relief!  Thanks, Nana and Granddad!  Also, no pictures. :(

The only pictures I do have from the week without Daddy are of my dad playing horsey with the boys.  We always loved this as kids and my boys do too!



It is so nice to have such a wonderful support system around us.  Our families help out when we need them and it is truly a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...