Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Year End Review


I got this fabulous idea for a post from Casey so I thought I'd copy her!

We had a great year of family memory making.  Can't wait to see what is in store for 2014!

January
We had a fun New Year's Day party complete with traditional foods, friends, and fireworks.  I celebrated 31 years with dinner and a cute cake.




February
It was pretty low-key.  We celebrated Valentine's at a few different parties!


March
We got a new to us Buick Enclave!  We celebrated Easter and I got away to market in Dallas one weekend.




April
Bennett started T-ball for the first time and LOVED it.  We celebrated Rebecca quitting smoking for 1 year!  We went to Houston for my cousin's crawfish boil and caught an Astros game.



May
Mother's Day was special as we celebrated with lunch at POTC. Neil and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary.  My brother came in for a quick visit, as well.  Gammy turned 57!





June
I took a fabulous girls' trip to San Francisco.  Henry started swim lessons for the first time and LOVED it.  Bennett started his 4 year of lessons.







July
We got to see both sides of my family (French and Jones).  Neil and I took a fabulous trip to NYC with my dad and Carolyn.  We took a family beach trip to Watersound, FL with the Lewis crew.



August
Our sweet Henry turned 2!  We found out we were expecting a new addition to our family...Baby #3!  We started a new school year.




September
We celebrated the best grandparent's ever by telling them about Baby #3!



October
We took a family day trip to Dallas and realized we need to do it more often.  We celebrated Rebecca turning the BIG 3-0!  We had a little Dallas Market weekend.  We had a super-hero Halloween with Blue Batman with big muscles and IronMan.






November
We celebrated Thanksgiving in Ruston and Shreveport.  We loved being close to home instead of travelling 16 hours.





December
We had a BUSY December.  Our sweet Bennett turned 5 with a Ninja Turtle Party!  We had Christmas parties/fun galore.  I made it to 20 weeks pregnant (half-way there!)



I hope 2014 is as eventful (in a good way) as 2013.  Ready to see what it has in store for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...