Thursday, May 2, 2013

Totally Random



A student who has chickens brought me a dozen eggs.


My prize for the winners of my "Color Wheel Challenge"


Bennett at a Super-Hero birthday party.  He was the only kid in a costume.  He didn't even care!  He kept saying that  he was the coolest super hero in the world!


Matching pjs and watching the rain


I caught them holding hands!!

As some of you know, I get very embarrassing fever blisters about once every 3-4 months.  They are PAINFUL and red and on my nose of all places.  The other day at lunch with friends after church Bennett kept saying "Awwwww, Mommy, you're nose is REALLY red!"  And then a little while later he said Mommy, it is STILL red!"  Ahhhhhh!!  So sweet, but pleasedon'ttalkaboutit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...