Thursday, May 9, 2013

Self Portrait Progression

We had Bennett's spring conference last week and learned a lot.  He knows all of the concepts he is supposed to in K-3! One thing his teacher does that I love is self-portraits.  She has had the kids draw self-portraits throughout the year and she gave them to us.  I am amazed at his progress!  Bennett doesn't really like to color and draw so I was surprised at how well he did!

This is his portrait from August 2012


Here it is from September 2012..he has a head and a face


Here it is from February 2013. He has a face and a body!


I messed it up when I cropped it, but here he is from April!  He has a body, face, legs, and fingers!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...