Friday, May 10, 2013

Cake Break for Mom with Bennett

Yay for Mother's Day weekend!  I loved being able to go to Bennett's "cake break with mom."  I was sure glad I went considering every kid had their mom or grandmother there.  Bennett was sooooo excited to see me walk in.  The kids had to stay on the rug until their mommies arrived.  He showed me to my seat and then asked what I wanted to drink.  He even served me!

He showed me the plant he planted/painted.  He showed me the other artwork he made and we enjoyed cake and lemon squares.  I was so proud because he was so glad to have me there.  

Such a proud boy!

"Mom, here's your lemonade."

me with my BIG boy!

The table was so cute with the little plants and placemats.

I have ALWAYS wanted one of these "mommy questionnaire" and I finally got one today!  Oh, I love it. Ireally love our family portrait!
It says:

My mother's name is "Lindsey."
She is "pretty and huggable."
Her favorite thing to do is "she likes to play with me."
The very best thing about her is "she picks me up from school." (which might end next year if we don't have block schedule)
This is what she does to make my life wonderful..."she hugs me!"

I did tear up when I read it.  I was/am so proud to be Bennett's mommy!


cute little artwork

Morgan and Bennett

me/Bennett and Maddie/Erin...I hope they are in the same class next year!!!
After our "cake break" was over, he begged me not to leave.  He also wanted me to take him with me.  Sadly, I  had to go back to work and cover another teacher's class.  I was glad to do it since 2 other teachers covered for me.  It's a give and take, people!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to spend a party day with your boys! Bennett looks so proud.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...