Friday, May 10, 2013

Muffins with Mom-Henry Style

Since today is the Friday before Mother's Day, I have something to attend at each of my boys' schools.  I am THRILLED!  I just love being there with them.  Henry had Muffins with mom this morning in his little cafeteria.  The teachers and director made it so special with roses and little tablecloths.  Henry was super excited to eat "cupcakes" with Mommy.

Thankfully, I have 2 different teachers covering my classes today.  Mr. Simms covered 30 minutes of first block so I could go with Henry and Mr. McInnis is covering part of 3rd so I can go to Bennett's.  Yessssssssss!

This is probably my favorite picture of me and H ever.

my little muffin with his muffin

The sweet little memento they made complete with Henry's handprints!
I start to feel a little (very little) guilty when I miss work to attend these little functions...especially when another teacher has to cover my class.  But, I just can't help but think that these young years of their lives go by so quickly.  In a few years, they may not want me to attend their school functions...so for now I WILL BE THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...