Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Mother's Day weekend 2013 was extra special this year.  We had the best time just being together all weekend. Neil made me feel so spoiled and special this year.  He made the sweetest frame and gave it to me.  I took pictures on Friday with my boys and he made up a frame on Friday.  I don't know how he got the pictures printed so quickly!  He also gave me a potted Akin's plant for the back porch.

"The Mother of sons works SON up to SON down!"  How sweet.  Neil is so sentimental.

We got to celebrate our moms and me at Pierremont on Sunday after church.  I was glad to not have to cook or clean.
our family

The Lewis side

The Jones side

I received another Mother's Day questionnaire from Bennett from Sunday school.  Eeeeeeeek!!  I LOVE THESE THINGS!

"blond hair and my favorite thing I used to do before I had kids was eat lettuce"...maybe he meant I used to be thin?
One thing I notice on pretty much all these I've seen is that the kids' favorite thing about their mom is when they play with them.  How simple.  And I know I don't do it near enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...