Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Splash Day

Today was Bennett's end of year party for K-3.  It is bittersweet!  I cannot believe he is already finished with another year of pre-school.  Only 1 more year of pre-school and then he is off to kindergarten. ahhhh! I need to stop before I am sobbing right here while I type this.  wahhhhhh!

I was super excited that Gammy and Aunt Becky were able to go to the party.  Since I am giving finals there was no way I could sneak away.  Thankfully they were there to help Mrs. Rose get the kids ready for the fun.  

Thanks so much to Becky for sending these pictures to me.  I love them and it makes me feel like I was there!

John and Bennett soaking up the sun

The adorable class: Bennett, Morgan, John, Sam, Georgia, Keegan, Loralei, Macy, Julia, John Rives, and Cecilia

Water slide!

Looks like he loved it!

Bennett with Aunt Becky
Bennett and Loralei...all the kids had icees, pizza, cookie cake, and popsicles!

John and Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...