Sunday, May 19, 2013

A stroll down Memory Lane from my phone

Since I have all my cell phone pics on dropbox, it makes it so easy to look at them.  I was looking at them today and seeing all these old pictures makes me realize how fast life passes by.  Here are a few from the last few years...

Bennett at Taco Bell right when I got my phone

He didn't love his popsicle being taken away.

Neil and me at the Saints game

Finding out Bennett was going to be a big brother!

1 of the many bites Bennett received

me graduating from Tech with my MAT!

Glamping Girls

Bennett's allergic reaction to penicillin

me 8 months pregnant!

Henry was born! 8/11/11

precious one! Henry William

Bennett loves being a big brother...and now Henry can wear the outfit Bennett is wearing in this pic!

First family outing to Taco Bell (I guess we like T-bell)

Henry and Evie

Henry's first Tech game!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I love the stroll down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...