Tuesday, December 18, 2012

North Pole Breakfast

Bennett has had so many fun things at school this month.  It is very important for me to be at all of his events and this was no exception.  I have got to get a part-time job so that I don't have to feel guilty every time I take off to go to something.  His teacher really decorated the tables so cute and really made them feel special.  They all got to wear their pajamas, hear a story in the library, and eat a fun breakfast.

How cute is this table??

My sweet boy singing songs during circle time.

Bennett and Maddie


Library time

He got his ticket punched for the "Polar Express!"

He received a bell from Mrs. Rose for the Polar Express

Yummy!  Each teacher made a different food for the kids


Santa hat brownies, snowman donuts, and muffins!

Me and my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...