Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas day was a ton of fun.  We were glad to have Nana and Grandad stay the night so they could be here Christmas morning.  I woke up around 7am and couldn't believe Bennett wasn't up.  I hurried into the living room, readied my camera, and was going to lie on the couch until he woke up.  As I was pulling the blanket on my legs...he was up and at 'em!  He was thrilled to see what Santa brought him.

Slowly everyone started to wake up and make their way to our house for 8:30 breakfast.  We had the Jarvis traditional snowballs with eggs and bacon.  It was nice to be at home with family in or pjs!

Rebecca stayed in Ruston and since there was a rain storm she had to drive extra slowly.  Andrew's basement flooded so he had to tend to that.  We were able to get all the Lewis' here by around 12 for present opening.  

The boys loved their Brees capes from Justin


After it stopped raining...they got to ride their new Santa stuff!

Matching Santa pirate pjs!

Andrew had a great Christmas!

I got my very first pair of real Tory Burch flats.  So fun!  Andrew got me some adorable bracelets and Rebecca bought me some fabulous perfume!

Neil and Bennett made this wooden ice chest for their deck and Nana and Grandad each received pictures of the boys!

Neil loved the gun I got him.  Bennett bought him a Batman DVD.

Yay!  Becky loved her Lowe's gift-card and perfume!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...