Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Gift

Our Christmas Eve was such a nice one.  We went to church for the 3pm service and then went home for dinner. We decided to have an Italian Christmas with lasagna, antipasti skewers, caprese salads, and cinnamon chocolate cake.  Mom made her famous lasagna and I made the rest.  It was all pretty delish.

I always have great intentions of using real dishes, but I opted for paper plates this year again.  It is just so easy to clean up!  Our tablescape was a live one with sprigs of my dad's tree and cranberries.

the place card holder was 3 candy canes glued together.  Found it on Pinterest

Gammy loves her boys!

Family photo in front of our Christmas cards and stockings


Family photo with Gammy

Family photo with Nana and Grandad

My brother flew in from NYC...he loved Gloria


Close-up of the place card holder

We opened presents with the Jones side




Pops loved the fruit snacks that Bennett got him!

Dad likes to surprise me with a candle from Medina every year.  They are fabulous every year.

Henry liked the boxes better than the gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...