Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 1 of Advent!

December 1st was a great one.  We got to do so many Christmasy things in one day!  I had a wonderful idea for us to drive to Dallas for the day to go to the Gaylord Texan for their winter wonderland, but Neil didn't think it was as wonderful idea as I!  

We made do in Shreveport and found lots of fun things to do.  First, our elf, Lew brought presents for the boys!

Thanks to Nans for matching Christmas shirts! (Lew in the background with the gifts)

What is it!??

"Awwww, I got pajamas!  What'd you get Henry?"

Henry loved them!

My little reindeer in their pjs!
Once they were in their pajamas, we got to do our first night of our Advent devotional.  Luckily Amy was here to take some pictures of our first evening.







Alpha and Omega!


1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...