Thursday, December 20, 2012

Henry's school Christmas party

I just love that Henry gets to participate in parties and activities at his school. I had just had a sub for B's program and Henry's was the very next day.  I justified leaving because it was my planning period and I already had all my grades entered.  I called Erinn and Carol to reassure me that I was doing the right thing by leaving work for the party.

The only reassurance I needed was when he saw me walk in!  He was so excited for me to see him eat his Cheetos puffs and Little Debbie snacks.  I am still amazed at the party food.  He ate 2 Little Debbie trees and a handful of Cheetos.  

yummy!

I am still amazed that he drinks out of a regular cup,

Henry and Dawson

Me with H-Beautiful

Henry's class!  L-R: Jacob, Aubrey, Henry, Dawson, Chloe, Preston, Aiden, and Natalie (We forgot to wear PJs to school...oh well I wanted him in his Christmas outfit for the party!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...