Saturday, December 22, 2012

Gifts for Mrs. Lewis

I felt extra special this year as a teacher.  So many of my students remembered me this Christmas.  It makes me feel so good to know they appreciate me!  Here is a run-down of all the gifts I received this year.  The cards with hand-written notes mean so much to me.  Neil says I am like Michelle Pfeiffer in Dangerous Minds!
  • Devante brought me a bag of school supplies that his mom made up and said to give it to one teacher and he chose me!
  • Natalie and Shevonte' wrote me the sweetest cards
  • Alexis gave be a whole bag of goodies from Bath and Body works
  • Nicey gave me a Starbucks gift card  
  • a plastic cup with candy from Alexis H.
  •  an insulated cup with lid/straw from Becca 
  • a mug with hot chocolate and candy AND bath fizzers from Albert 
  • a seasoned pretzel mix from Michael Ann and Mary Lauren


Sweet card from Natalie.  


Thanks, Alexis!


Yes, we are cousins!

2 comments:

  1. I think I just shed a tear reading those sweet notes. You are the best teacher ever and your students love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally catching up on all your blog posts!! Glad your dad is doing well, Bennett looks so cute and excited in his Christmas pageant, and I'm sure you are a great teacher to receive such nice gifts. That note cracks me up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...