Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Breakfast with Santa at Sci-Port

I checked on the Shreveport Bossier City Fun Guide website to see if their was anything Christmasy to do this weekend.  When I saw that they were having breakfast with Santa at Sci-Port I said "sign us up!"

We arrived at Sci-Port and it took about 30 minutes to check in because the woman in front of us didn't want to pay for the tickets to see Santa.  We got to visit with Sheriff Prator and his granddaughter in line.  They then sat with us at the breakfast.  He wasn't dressed in his uniform but I thought he looked familiar.  It was basically like eating with a celebrity for breakfast!


Henry loved his jingle bell

Santa was in the lobby and Bennett saw him from afar and said "SANTA!!!!!"

Some people are on the NAUGHTY list.

beautiful boys

Mrs. Claus and Henry

Who is that?

My boys with Santa!

plus me





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...