Monday, November 22, 2010

Welcome Home!

I have been sort of Bloggy MIA for a little while because we moved! We just got the Internet up and running so I wanted to make a quick post.


Here is our new house before the yard got it's much needed TLC!

And after...You can barely tell that it is different, but it was so overgrown because the house had been vacant for almost a year. You can see sneaky Neil making a silly face in the window in this one:

We have spent 2 nights in our new place and it is already starting to feel like home. We are so excited about our 'new normal.' We are so thankful for yet another blessing being given to us by the LORD!

6 comments:

  1. Love the new house! I expect a tour when I'm in for Christmas:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And I can tell a HUGE difference in the yard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! so happy for yall and hope bennett is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! It looks great! Hope Don and I can come see it while we are in town.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...