Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas Card Decision.

Amy was so sweet to take some pictures of us today for our Christmas card. She did a great job of taking the photos...maybe she should go into photography! One of us happened to be doing something silly in each of them though.

Would you mind helping us choose a picture for our card? I would love to be able to Photoshop a smiling face on a non-smiling face, but I don't have the capability. So, these will have to work! Please help us decide by voting for your favorite. The numbers are above the pictures.


#1

#2


#3

#4


Thanks so much for helping us decide!!


This was when he was so NOT into the pictures!

And just so I will remember...this is Bennett's Christmas outfit from last year. He has gotten a little bit taller! It is almost capris! ha!

27 comments:

  1. love the outfits! i vote for #4. we almost went to nortons on saturday to take pics too...maybe we would have seen y'all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No brainer...Number 2. Easy choice. The rest are garbage.

    --Beck

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2!! and i love that you put him in last year's outfit for the pics! way to get full use out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 and 4! They are all really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable. I like 2 and 4 but I think 2 is my fave.
    Have you heard of the photo editor picnik.com? It is a free online editing or you can get a year of additional edits for around $20. I love it and use it all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like 2! We got our Christmas card pics this weekend too and Mason looked a lot like Bennett in that crying picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like two or four. They are all Very Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. #4 & #2 are my faves! :)
    {Too funny on the capris!!!!!!}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Number 4. You look amazing by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. #2 is great but I also like #1. I'll even go out on a limb and say that I like the one of Bennett crying. My sister-in-law did one of her daughter crying and her cards had something about a silent night on them. It was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. #1 or #2 ADORABLE! I would have gone for the crying one though! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  12. #2! But I also like 4 if you don't want as much of a close-up

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them all but if I had to pick, I would say #1. Do you want me to do a little Photoshop on the picture before you send it to the Christmas Card shop?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I look like I should be hiding in bushes in the #2 picture

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  15. random - i had a friend once do a card of thier kids crying and it said, "please hurry santa!" sooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely Number 2, ut I think you should put th crying pic on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  17. #2 and if you need editing or photocards, I am doing some for my fall mini-sessions and you can get my customer discount.... I can email you the designs.... I had a friend in graphic design do custom ones just for me! (i think there are 5 to choose from).... just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I vote #5!!! Now, that's a Christmas card! Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...