Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cheddars or Bust!

I was so excited to not have any set plans this weekend. I love having lazy weekends. Neil went hunting bright and early this morning. With this new family hunting property, I think we are going to have a lot of Saturdays of just Bennett and me. It will be so nice when the camp is built so that we can all go out there and stay. I know Bennett will love those woods! We got up and had breakfast, bath, and play time. Amy stopped by on her way to work out because she loves to visit the sweetest boy. We had a fun day of me, Bennett, Rebecca, and Amy. We all headed to Cheddars for lunch. Since it just opened, there was a 45 minute wait that we were just not willing to wait.
We headed to Fairfield instead. Bennett looked so cute in his little scarecrow shirt today. He was so good at the restaurant.

We took Bennett home to Neil for a nap. While he napped, us girls went shopping. We covered a lot of ground today! We got home just as Mom was picking just Bennett. She has been really wanting him to spend the night with her so we said Saturday night would work. She took him to the fair and he rode 2 rides. I bet he loved it. She said she took pictures...I can't wait to see them! This is what she got for pictures. It looked like fun!


Later on, Neil, Rebecca, Amy, and I tried to go to Cheddars for dinner. Again, there was a 45 minute wait. I am thinking this restaurant must be amazing with all of the people always there.
And again, not wanting to wait...we headed to Anvil Bar and Grill...a new restaurant in town. It was pretty good. The service was the best part.

So, not too much going on here this weekend...and I have loved it! I guess we will go Cheddars in a few months when all of the hype has calmed down.

4 comments:

  1. Now it makes since that I saw all these FB folks talking about Cheddars! I think when Chili's came to Ruston, there was a 45 minute wait for half a year:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Cheddars and it most certainly is NOT worth the 45 minute wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is Anvil and what's the food, atmosphere, price like? I love new restaurants once they've worked out all those new restaurant kinks!

    I pulled a flyer at your house on Saturday. Ty's sister is moving here in January, and I think they would really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love lazy weekends...oh, and don't feel too disappointed about not getting into Cheddar's - it's nothing special. It's on the same level as Applebee's and I think, it's worse. But that Anvil place looked great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...