Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shower and Birthday Parties

This morning I hosted a baby shower for my friend and college roommate, Merideth. She is due with Molly Caroline on December 19th. That was Bennett's due date, so it is extra neat-o.

Her mom made this cute diaper cake.


I ordered the cupcakes from a guy I work with...his wife make cupcakes and they are fabulous.

Amy, Rebecca, and I made the favor. They are just rice krispy treats on a stick. They were easy and tasted pretty good, too.

The Maple girls. (We lived on Maple street in Ruston!) Amy, Merideth, and me

The hostesses: Alicia/Callie, Amy, Merideth, Me, and Shelby

The Scott girls!

I got home just in time for Bennett to get home from birthday party #1. Mom took him to the Demole twins birthday party at Gymboree. She said he had a good time at the party.

Daddy had to go hunting so we went to a fun Superhero birthday party for Shep and Caroline. Bennett wore his "Super Bennett" cape and got his face painted with a little mask. So cute.

I thought he looked so cute in this mask!

Lindsay always makes everything so cute. Look at all of the superhero cuteness.


Mmmmm...cupcake!


1 comment:

  1. I love the super hero mask! I also loved the cupcakes from Merideth's shower. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...