Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! What are you thankful for this year? We always go around the table at Thanksgiving every year at Thanksgiving and say one thing we are thankful for right after the prayer and right before we eat.

I decided to make a list of things I am thankful for this year...in random order
  • Family
  • Our home
  • Jesus
  • Our Sunday School class
  • My job (even though I don't act like it sometimes!)
  • Neil (I realize he is in the family category, but I thought he deserved his own bullet point.
  • Days off of work to spend with family
  • Lazy weekends
  • Friends




  • Food
  • Blogging (It has made memory keeping so easy because nowadays I just don't have time to scrapbook)
  • My health
  • Education
There are so many things to be thankful for when you really start thinking about it. There are too many to list! Happy Thanksgiving 2010!

2 comments:

  1. I love how easy it makes memory keeping...Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO thankful for friends like you too!!! I hope y'all had fun at the game.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...