Saturday, December 16, 2017

Adult Christmas party {Gatsby Style}

Our baseball friends invited us to their home for their Gatsby Style Christmas party!  What fun it was to get dressed up!  Costumes are so much fun!  Thanks to Rebecca for having her wedding because I was able to re-wear my rehearsal dinner dress!  I got a few accessories from Amazon and VOILA...roaring 20s!

Neil was a different story!  He didn't have anything so he borrowed from my dad which is normally where he gets anything he needs for parties!   My dad is a true Dapper Dan.



I had to borrow a cigarette because I don't happen to have any of those around the house.

My hair.  Bless it.  I just have no idea how to do hair!  Like none.  I looked up this fancy way to do it and I NAILED IT!  sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...