Friday, December 15, 2017

Sarah Kathryn's Christmas Party

Our girl had her pre-school Christmas party and there were 3 of us moms in charge.  You sign up at the beginning of the year and that's the party you host. Glad I signed up for Christmas!  The other 2 moms gave me paper goods and juice boxes so I had the easiest party.  The party was adorable with Santa hat brownies, snowman oreo on a stick, and even Christmas picture BINGO!


The markers for BINGO were the red and green candy

SK and Sam


Lecie called BINGO and even let the kids come up to call.  My girl loves a microphone...just like her mama.




She sang Christmas carols.  That wasn't part of the party, but she just went ahead and did it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...