Saturday, December 9, 2017

Christmas Pajama Party

We helped host a totally awesome adult Christmas party at the Orenbaun's house.  We each got to invite a few people and it made for a fabulous party!  

I made this fancy donut hole tree that was surprisingly very easy.  I had no idea it would take me 150 donut holes to create this masterpiece.


Everyone looked so cute in their Christmas pajamas!

I also made jingle juice which was delicious. 

The McGuires

River Rafting crew minus a couple guys

River Rafting crew minus only Justin and Kenneth


The sweet siblings are so much fun!

Lewises, Reeds, and Williamses

Shrek and Cousin Eddie


Hostesses with the Mostesses


Have I ever said how much I love to match?

me, Erin, and Margaret

3 kids each and we fee like it looks good on us!

Erin, Heather, and me

Sister had the same pajamas so of course, I needed a picture!  She loves dogs so much that she needed to match us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...