Saturday, December 2, 2017

Rebecca and Daniel's Rehearsal Dinner

The Smarts hosted a lovely evening at Superior's Seafood in New Orleans.  We had so much fun mingling with family, new family, and friends.  Everyone looked so fancy all dressed up!  

Rebecca gave all the bridesmaids fun pajamas, earrings, and cute stuff all wrapped up in a personalized bag!  The groomsmen each received a tie and socks to match their suits.  Such an appropriate gift giver Rebecca is!


Sarah Kathryn cannot get enough of Aunt B and Uncle D!  I mean she is OBSESSED!  
Beauties and twins!

Smart Family

I left my boys nice pants at home and I wanted to kick myself.  They had to wear jeans. UGH!

Cuties that were OVER pictures.


This girl was the belle of the ball.  I mean Rebecca was. 

Caroline's boyfriend, Uncle Bill, Daniel, Missy, Uncle David, and Caroline

Missy, Jack, and David

Cousin pic!

Daniel and his baby nephew, James!

Andrew wearing a tie he stole from Neil years ago, Lindsey, Amanda, and Mandi

Richard and Andrew

Bennett and Nana

Sweet!



Henry loved his new bow tie with oysters all over it!



Daniel's mom, Anita with the happy couple!
 Right before the toasts we put all the kids and my mom in an Uber back to the hotel.  I was a dang nervous wreck the entire time watching the Uber driver get back to the hotel.  He made it, the kids were safe and I could breathe again.
Speech time!

Daniel'sweet grandmother, Mary.


The carrot cake that makes non-carrot cake eaters love carrot cake!

Mona and me


Mona, me, Anita, and Rebecca





Daniel's sister, Casey with Rebecca and Baby James.

Bridesmaids with the bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...