Thursday, December 14, 2017

Sarah Kathryn's K-3 Christmas program

YAY for pre-school programs!  They are just the cutest things ever!  

I arrived at 6am to save seats for us for the 9:30am start time.  I have no shame in admitting this.  I did it the past 2 years for Henry's performances and I will do it for SK, too!  I usually leave the house around 5:45am, stop for tea, and arrive to a pitch black church.  Slowly, but surely a few other crazy parents like me show up and I don't feel near as scared! Finally at 6:30am the maintenance man arrives and lets us in!  I head right to the front row next to the two seats that were purchased at the auction for $500.  Front row and all I had to do was wake up early! yessssss!

Neil took the boys to school and then arrived with SK.  I did her hair and then took her to her class.  She was extra pumped about this performance.  We were hoping it wasn't going to be like Santa's workshop where she refused to sing!


One good thing about my kids being short is they are always on the front row!  Mama loves this! This didn't last long.

And have I ever mentioned how much I love a white Christmas dress?

Where's our girl?



We went to the Parish Hall for refreshments and pictures! 
Way to go my girl!


Gammy and SK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...