Thursday, July 16, 2015

Blue Mountain Beach Fun


I caught a crab in that red bucket that Henry pooped in.  

We buried Beau.  Henry put the starfish toys on his to make "nickels."

Sweet boys

Blue Mountain Beach Creamery


Not sure why my hand is on Neil's belly button

Fun lunch date at The Great Southern Cafe.  DIVINE!

Dinner date with the Raines' and Coxes at The Bay.  It was such a good restaurant.

I read on Pinterest to bring a little pool down for babies.  BEST IDEA EVER!  I think I might even bring one next year.  Henry loved playing in it and so did Leigh!

We buried Neil and he has starfish "nickels."

Bennett said "get my picture with Daddy in our matching canoe trip shirts!"  And then SK and Henry had to get in too.

Gammy and the bookends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...