Friday, July 3, 2015

Amy's Rehearsal Dinner

We had a great time rehearsing for Amy and Daniel's wedding.  Beau and Leigh came and picked up Bennett and Henry and kept them over night while we rehearsed and dined.  How sweet of them!  Mom had SK and all was right with the kids.  I love knowing they are all well taken care of.  


We began the evening at St. Joseph's.  Catherine, Michelle, and I made bouquets for all the bridesmaids, mothers, flower girl, and Amy for the rehearsal out of all the ribbons and bows Amy received at her showers.  It was a great idea if I do say so myself.  


Marriage license signing
The blushing bride!  So happy!
Neil and me!
Bob, Amy's dad is so sweet and sensitive!  

After we were rehearsed, we headed to Silver Star for a delicious meal, sentimental toasts, and lots of tears and laughs.  Amy are Daniel are so loved and it showed on Friday and Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...