Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sweet Sarah Kathryn's 1st birthday party!


It is just plain hard to believe that my last baby is 1!  It is so fun and bittersweet all at the same time.  Just to know none of my babies will ever be one again...tear.  But, we are so happy that she is thriving and loving life!

Merideth had the cutest party for Madeline's first birthday last year.  It was all the SWEETS and such and I asked if I could borrow.  She said YES!  Yippee for all the cute decorations I didn't have to make!!  We lined the driveway  and walkway in  lollipops that Merideth made.
SWEETS table

The throne

the favor was a toothbrush that said "for your sweet-tooth!"

Beverages



I played a video I made on YouTube throughout the party...set to music.  I cried about 6 times while making it,

Baby girl loved her pizza


She was PISSED listening to everyone sing to her

Gammy, cake, and Nana make everything better.

precious one

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

Not much damage

We opened her gifts and she got some great stuff.  This monogrammed dress from the Dicharry's was so cute!

Erinn got her monogrammed bloomers! LOVE and needed!  (There's Madeline in the background-all this party stuff was hers!)

Nana and Granddad gave her the most beautiful quilt you ever did see.  I LOVE this!  A few weeks ago Janine and I went and picked out fabric for this quilt and it's already pieced together!  I dropped it off at the quilter and I CANNOT wait to get it back!!  Such a special gift that will be treasured forever!


Obligatory family photo


We all wore pastels

 Love all this pink and purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...