Saturday, April 11, 2015

Daniel and Amy's Engagement Party!

I am so honored to be a part of Amy's wedding.  I mean I feel so cool because Amy is the most popular person ever and I get to be in her wedding!! what!? Yes.    I love getting to celebrate someone who has been there for every celebration of mine since we were 19!  From my wedding to all 3 births of my children...Amy was there every time.  Now, it's her turn to get to celebrate and I am so glad Neil and I get to be there for her.

Me and the guest of honor

Sigma Kappas!

Dad and Carolyn

My hunky date and me


Danny and Amy... the future Williams'!

I had to change into flats because the stilettos were killing me.

Amy and Daniel dancing

Amy and Bob

Neil and the fellas posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...