Sunday, April 19, 2015

Father/Son Canoe Trip


Richard, Neil, and Bennett, three generations of Lewis men, enjoyed a fabulous father/son canoe trip to the Buffalo River.  They had so much fun.  I was a little jealous!  Neil said he thought I would have been nervous the whole time.  I probably would have. They canoed, played baseball, played hide and seek, and even jumped off a cliff into the water!  How fun!  I am trying to get Neil to start a trip in Shreveport, but he doesn't want to.  I've already named the trip "Courageous" and everything.  What wonderful memories they made!



Bennett has been looking forward to this trip for months.  He thought they'd be gone at least a month I think.  He told his teacher he was going on an airplane to California! Poor thing didn't know he was just going to Arkansas! He got home from the trip and said "I forgot where my clothes were, because I've been gone so long!"  ha.  He'd been gone 3 nights.


3 generations

All the boys in their cabin

Jack, Bennett, and George all had matching swimsuits...and they didn't even plan it!

Here are the people in their cabin. I'd list names but I don't know them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...