Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sarah Kathryn-12 months



Happy 1st birthday, Sarah Kathryn!

Doctor appointment:   Head: 17.25 inches (25th percentile)
Weight: 21 lbs 14 ounces (75th-90th percentile)
Length: 28.75 inches (45th percentile)

Clothes: You wear size 4 diapers.  You are wearing mostly 12-18 month clothes.  I've been putting bows in more and more and you just take them right out.  Ugh!  You look so cute either way.

Eating: You are totally done with bottles.  We gave you your last one the night before your birthday and you've had a cup ever since. (2 days!)  You drink whole milk and eat most anything.  I haven't found anything you won't eat.  You about went crazy over your birthday cupcake.  You were like "what is this deliciousness?"  

Sleeping:   You take a good 2 hours nap in the mornings about an hour or 2 after you wake up.  You take a good nap in the morning and a 2 hour nap in the afternoon.  You usually go to bed for the night between 7-8.  We put you in your bed and you cry for 20 seconds and go right to sleep.  You sleep all night and are usually up between 6:30-7 every morning.

Likes: being held while standing up...this is a sure fire way to get you to stop crying...we just stand up and you stop, riding in the car, riding in the stroller, eating, the paci, splashing during your baths, your brothers, watching people, smiling, knowing what is going on at all times, clapping, and laughing

Dislikes: seeing me walk out of a room, being alone, and being put in your bed

News this month: You are 1! I just can't believe how fast time as flown.  I've been so happy for you to turn 1, but it is bittersweet.  This is my last, first birthday.  Tear.  Happy birthday, dear Sarah Kathryn.  You are a true joy and have made our family better this past year.  I love you more than words can describe.  




Nana and Granddad called to Face time.
There's a smile!


12 months is tough!

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...