Saturday, May 24, 2014

7 years!

Neil and I have been married for SEVEN years! It's been a great 7 years. We've had ups and downs and lots of happiness. This past year with being pregnant and Neil being in Tulsa was probably the hardest so far but I really feel that it made us so much stronger.  We missed each other so much and are so glad to all be back together.

In seven years, we've had 3 sweet babies that have totally rocked our worlds for the better.  We come a long way from those fun nights at Rabb's in 2003. Can't believe we've been together for 11 years!  1/3 of our lives have been with each other and I just love that.

Our engagement picture...


This oldie makes us look sooooo young!

Here we are at our anniversary dinner. Mom kept the boys so we could go. I'm thankful for our parents who want us to have date nights and trips together. They make it easy to leave the kids because we know they are in good hands.  I'm not ready to leave my sweet baby girl just yet. I wanted to cover up my fat with a sticker but this is what I look like so might as well leave it.

We are entering a new chapter in our lives because we are trying to downsize homes and get more focused on family. I'm so excited about this new chapter. We can't get this precious years back with our kids and we are ready to savor every minute! 

Happy SEVEN years, Neil! Can't wait for 77 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...