Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Week of the Young Child

H-Beauty had all kinds of fun events for Week of the Young Child at his school.  I broke away from school early to attend his cake and ice cream party.  Becky was in town for work and was able to meet me at the facility to see Henry!  




Such a sweetie...can't stand this pic of me

Aunt Becky and Henry ($5 outfit from 3 Little Monkeys b/c already monogrammed=steal!)
The last day of the week was the St. Jude Trike-a-thon.  They were supposed to wear read and ride their toys.  You had to bring your own toy.  There were no less than 60 ride-on toys at that place when I picked him up.  Pops was so sweet to go see him on his trike.  He even took Carolyn's camera to document for me!!!  He loves the blog, so he knew I needed proper photos.

His teacher, Shancey and Henry

Big smile!!

Pops and Henry (who does not look to happy)

Time to ride!  I do not know where that jacket came from


And there you have it!  Dad said he didn't know how to ride it.  I guess he didn't see the push handle on the back! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...