Tuesday, April 9, 2013

2 weddings and plane crash

Are you startled by the title of this post?  Tis true...we were at a wedding while a plane crashed in the field next to us.  We are totally not very popular at all.  But, this weekend we had 2 weddings and a couple's shower all in the same area of town and all 3 at the same time.  Both weddings were of guy's that Neil used to work with.  We went to one wedding and the other reception.  We got to the reception at the Dixie Gin just as the wedding finished.  We ate, drank, and visited with a few folks.  I walked over to the line to get cheesecake and stayed there a while.  Finally, after I got my piece, I turned around and noticed every single person was gone!

I walked outside to find Neil and someone told me that a plane crashed!  Sure enough, a plane was down in the field across from the Gin.  Neil walked over there and turned out the pilot was Dobson's brother!  The 2 pilots walked out of the plane unscathed...or so Neil thought.

Neil said "hey man, aren't you Dobson's brother? Are you OK?!"

He said "yes, and I'm fine."

Neil said "yeah, you look good."

some other guy goes "OMG, look at your legs!"

Come to find out, the guy's legs had bones coming out of each of them and HE WAS WALKING!  Wow.  Talk about a body in shock!

Thankfully, both pilots are safe and the wedding was fun.  I doubt I'll ever go to another wedding with a plane crash...at least I hope not.

Neil and me before plane crash


plane 

2 comments:

  1. I am cringing to think about that guy with the bones coming out. Ack! Glad no one was hurt!! Also, are you public again? I didn't have to sign in! -amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...hey your blue dress is cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...