Saturday, April 27, 2013

Red River Brewery Crawfish Boil

I've mentioned a couple times on this little blog about Red River Brewing Company.  Well, they have hit it BIG!   They moved into their new building and have some big, heavy duty equipment in already.  The Thrash team had a welcome to the new place crawfish boil for them today.  We felt special to be included (lots of people were included...I still felt special).  Wish I would have gotten more pictures!   Jared gave us a little tour of the place.


Neil, Jared, and Cole

These hold 265 gallons of beer!

I don't know if this is weird or cool having by babies in front of the beer fermenters??!
We headed to Minden for crawfish with the Lewis fam right after.  I am about crawfished out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...