Friday, April 12, 2013

Dress up day!

Bennett and I both had dress-up days at school this week.  My student are learning about the color wheel and color schemes so what better way to learn more than a real world activity!?  I made it an assignment for them to dress in a color scheme.

I dressed in a triadic color scheme...primary colors!  The best dressed kid was a girl who wore yellow jeans with a violet top... complementary.  Most dressed monochromatic and a few analogous (3 colors next to each other on the color wheel).

I won for best dressed in my opinion!

Bennett has been talking all about farmers this week.  They even planted bean sprouts and watched them grow.  He brought them him and insisted on watering them today.  They are pretty much floating in water now.  They got to dress as farmers today!
awwwww!  I love this farmer!  The only plaid shirt we had was his Christmas one.

We certainly couldn't leave brother out!  He wore his John Deere shirt to be his assistant. 

1 comment:

  1. Best dressed and cutest farmer, indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...