Friday, April 26, 2013

Baehr Crawfish Boil

I am so glad we went to my cousin's crawfish boil last weekend.  It is great to be with family.  Staying at Carrie's house has lots of advantages and TONS of amenities!  I had my own room with Bennett on his fancy Spiderman sleeping bag and Henry had his own room in the weight room.  It was a great set-up.  We all slept in pretty late (7:15am) due to the fact that we were all up until midnight after the Astros game.  

We got moving and grooving and Carrie had a delicious breakfast of cinnamon rolls, eggs, and bacon ready for us.  We all got ready and headed to the hotel to pick up Pops and head to H&M for a second.  I have to say I wasn't near as impressed with the Houston one as I was the Denver one.  I got something for all of us, though!

We got back to Carrie's and the jumpy was set-up.  This was a major distraction for little boys that needed to eat their lunch!  

love him
so cute!!

There is just something I love about boys in matching clothes.


Uncle Mike enjoying a cold one before helping with the crawfish

Baehr and Bennett working hard!


getting set-up

This is Henry saying "cheese!"
me and Carrie
me, Dad, and the boys


Bennett kept saying "Cal is my best cousin!"

We brought these from Louisiana!

Courtney and her fiance', Donnie

Aunt Carolyn and Bennett

I love my aunt!!

The crew!

mmmmmmmm...Baehr uses Neil's recipe.  They were a hit with the Texans.

Bennett got to stay and extra night with Uncle Mike and Gammy.  Here he is in the trunk before church.


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great time. I love the cousin picture! And those cookies are very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...