Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Photo Shoot

Since we missed church on Easter, I decided to put everyone in their Easter outfits for the Sunday after.  Everyone looked adorable and our azaleas are blooming so obviously we needed some pictures after church.  We ate a fancy Taco Bell lunch and then tackled the photos.  

We bribed with M&Ms and made silly noises.  We got some good ones!

My big boy!

Boys with their daddy...they LOVE their daddy!

H-Beauty and his many faces

both of my adorable boys!  not sure why in 19 months I've never gotten a picture of both of them smiling!

Mommy and her boys!



5 comments:

  1. my kids had on the 3LM tan/aqua rig too! And I wore a shirt just like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Lindsey!! Miss you :-) Fifi xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! Love that color coordination! -amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...