Monday, November 5, 2012

Trick or Treating 2012

Trick-or-Treating this year was so nice.  We decided to stay in our own neighborhood and it turned out to be a great decision.  In the past we have gotten together in different neighborhoods with friends for a hayride.  I didn't realize how stressful those hayrides really were!  I really did miss being with all of our friends and seeing their costumes though.  I guess you have good and bad with everything.

Our next door neighbors invited us over for a fun little gathering and then trick-or-treating.  Every boy at their house was a super hero!  It was so cute to see like 6 Spidermen, 4 Batmen, a couple Robins, and 1 really scary Hulk.  

I was super excited to see that our neighbors really got into the Halloween spirit and all participated.  There were people EVERYWHERE!  Lots of neighbors were sitting outside handing out their candy.  It made me feel like we live in a good neighborhood.  Our old neighborhood was always dark and had no candy for anyone.

Bennett behaving like Spiderman?

Pops and Carolyn were going to trick-or-treat with us so they showed up at the neighbors party to let us know they were there.  We were so glad Carolyn wanted to join us.

Here is the first house of the evening! Bennett was soooooooooo excited!!!  Eric (our neighbor) was a really scary man with a mask.  I knew Bennett was going to be so scared.

You can see how he just stopped cold when he saw him.  We reminded him that it was just a mask on Eric's face.  He grabbed the candy and got out of there!

I love this chunky spider!!

This is my favorite picture!  Bennett running up the a house while Henry is waddling behind with his bag.  So cute!

Henry was pretty fussy and I had no idea why until the next morning.  I had given him his milk before trick-or-treating but he only drank about 1/4 of it.  The next morning he had throw-up in his bed.  Neil smelled the brand new milk and it I was spoiled!  My poor baby!  I guess that's what I get for going to the ghetto Brookshires on my way to get H from daycare.  I felt terrible.

Sweet H was really trying.  He wanted candy soooo badly!

This guy said they had about 25 pounds of candy to give out and wanted the boys to take a bunch!

Happy Halloween from the Lewis Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...