Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving Feast

Bennett had his Thanksgiving feast at school today.  I asked a while back if I could have someone cover my class so I could pop over there for a bit.  I was so THANKFUL when Celia and Annette said they'd cover my class for an hour.  

Since John is in Bennett's class and Lynsie and I work together...we rode together.  I was glad she wanted to carpool.  We got there and all the kids were sitting on the rug singing their Thanksgiving songs including hand motions.  I just love the sweet sound of 3 year old singing voices.  Now I know why my dad's mom always wanted my brother and me to sing for her!  
Bennett and his Indian headband

They had turkey shaped turkey sandwiches, cheese, green beans, corn, pumpkin pie, and apple juice!

The corn was the hardest for them to eat, but that didn't stop them!

Bennett and I were THANKFUL that Neil could pop in for a bit

Bennett fed me a big bite of pumpkin pie that he made.  I am not a fan of pumpkin pie, but I ate it for him!

I was very THANKFUL today for getting to see Neil and Bennett during the middle of the day.  Sometimes it's the little things that really make you THANKFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...