Monday, November 12, 2012

Curious George

I love locally owned businesses just like my friend Amanda.  I love supporting people that build their businesses by themselves with no help from the government.  Local businesses do fun things like invite an over-sized Curious George into their store to greet kids for fun and pictures.  Toy Fair has been around for 61 years and I even remember getting my favorite pair of purple Keds there as a child.  Now, I am taking my kids for shoes and toys.  It is always so exciting to get a package wrapped in their signature red/white striped paper.  

On Saturday we ran to Toy Fair to see the fabulous Curious George   If you know Bennett you know he has loved George for over a year and when you are only 3 that is 1/3 of your life!  He LOVES George.  

He saw George and immediately started talking to him like he was an old friends "Hey George!"  "Look, you are on my shirt!"  "George, I was watching you  on TV this morning." Henry, however, was not too thrilled to see George.  I wonder how Santa will go this year??



So happy!!

While we were waiting on George to arrive Bennett went "shopping."  He grabbed a little cart and put everything in it that he thought looked great.  They made a little wish list for him so the grandparents could know what to get him for his birthday and Christmas.  He was not too thrilled when we didn't buy but 2 of the items for birthday gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...