Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Going Private

After years of thinking about doing this...I have decided to pull the trigger and make my blog private.  I've had some stories of people knowing my family and me randomly through the blog that I have never met.  While I love feeling like I am a tiny bit blog famous...it is a little scary.  It may not be forever, but for now I want to go about my life not on display.  And I am pretty sure I have students that read and that just makes me feel awkward at school.

If you want to continue to read about all things Lewis...please leave your e-mail address in the comments and I will invite you to become a reader.


Go Private date is 1 week from today.

Thanks!


 

26 comments:

  1. drannajoy@gmail.com
    I don't always comment but i still read! love keeping up with you guys and watching the boys grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. courtney.chadwick.miller@gmail.com

    I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna keep reading! Ashleighneel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. suzanneburke82@gmail.com
    ps-i had a dream that you were pregnant with 3# last night! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since we don't get to see y'all I love keeping up with the lewis'!! Monauschwitz@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading your blog! emily.c.holland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. knfriers@go.olemiss.edu

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can understand you doing that since you are a teacher.
    clarkclay@bellsouth.net

    Shirley Clark
    I do read it. I'm so far behind on blogging. I really need to do better or give it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. kblancher01@yahoo.com
    Hope y'all had a happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. meridethscott@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. donnahmont@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to be able to stay updated on your happenings, even though I don't know you!! If not, no problem:) e.jolliff@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. kellyreedwatson@gmail.com

    I'd love to continue to read all about Louisiana Livin'! Sometimes, I get a little homesick for the land of Saints fans, Mardi Gras, and Louisiana Tech!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love reading your blog, Linds! sarah.schoolfield@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lchandler225@hotmail.com...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. stephanie_mercer@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. hannahlj_2285@hotmail.com- Also can you please email Amanda and let her know I want to be on her blog :) I think I somehow missed the boat on that one...

    ReplyDelete
  18. xraygrl001@gmail.com
    Alyssa Blanchard :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...