Saturday, November 10, 2012

Phone Dump

Here are some totally random pictures from my phone....

Neil and me in the "City Life" Magazine.  We felt so cool!


State Farm agent, Kyle Allen came and spoke to my classes about insurance.  He was so informative!


Bennett went in the voting booth with Neil...so adorable!



I received the "Meaningful Christmas" devotional guides for our Advent Ornament exchange! I am sooooo excited!



Bennett got in to the band-aids



Deana, me, Deni, and Cala shopping for the Women's Mission Day at church


CSHS Sigma Kappas on "Greek" day at school for Homecoming week


All the faculty "Indians" during Homecoming week.  I have made myself "Faculty Spirit Coordinator"  to get everyone in the gator spirit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...