Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Weekend Baller

We had a 'ball' this weekend. We didn't have a lot of stuff planned and it was really nice. Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the weather so much. I could live with Fall weather all year. The Ann, Chris, Max, and Leslie came over on Saturday morning for breakfast. It was yummy. Neil made pancakes, bacon, eggs, and hash browns. We just sat around and watched the boys play outside. Bennett is obsessed with balls. Have I mentioned that before? His birthday is going to be 'ball' themed.

Here he is putting the ball on the tee for Max to hit. Such a sweetie when he wants to be. :)

Brushing Max's hair...

After church, we headed to the Raines house for the Saints game. We are all big Saints fans. They need to get their stuff together if they are planning to win this year. Anyway, Bennett had a ball playing catch with Neil. Bennett would run and then turn around and stop and wait for the ball to be thrown. Neil tossed it all the way to him. He never caught it, but thought it was a blast! I thought this picture was so cool with the football in the air above him.

Nikki and Mr. Bennett

Me and my boy

We put Bennett down for a nap at their house. He actually slept for 2 hours! I had to work a Revel Pepsi shift on Sunday. Rebecca, Neil, and Bennett came down to eat dinner with me. I took a really long break and we walked around a bit. Bennett got a football painted on his face and shopped for groceries at the mini Brookshires. I used to love that Brookshires booth at the Revel when I was little. He looked so cute!





2 comments:

  1. I also love the picture with Bennett and the football. His hair looks like it has a red tint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i contemplated having a "ball" themed party for Perry b/c he loves them as well! I guess it's a boy thing ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...