Sunday, October 10, 2010

CSHS 10-year reunion

We had my 10 year reunion this weekend. Meredith and I organized it and we think it turned out great. For 3 solid weeks we only had about 5-10 people paid. We were worried. We ended up having over 50 people attend! We started off at the CSH homecoming game on Friday night.

We took Bennett because he loves "b-ball!" We don't know how he started calling football "b-ball," but that what he calls it so we go with it. Here are my boys in front of Lee Hedges stadium.

Thanks for the banner Pep Squad! Bennett is saying "touchdown!"

Family portrait

Emily, me, and Leslie at the game


Game group photo

On Saturday, we met some girls and their kids at the park. Bennett had a wonderful time playing. We did interrupt his nap schedule, but it was OK. He ended up sleeping great when we got home.

Bennett and Perry


Nancy (pregnant with identical twins), B & me, Lindsay & Cole, Suzanne & Perry, and Elissa & Peyton.

Cole, Parker, Perry, Peyton, and Bennett

Saturday night we had a fun party at Cantina Laredo. Meredith and I got there early to do some decorating and to set up a few things.
Me and Leslie
Me, Meredith, and Erinn

Neil and me

me, Leslie, Lindsay, and Sheryl

Me and Emily

Some of the girls

Some of the fellows inside watching the LSU game.


Rebecca and Hunter...cute!

Suzanne and me

Me and Bobby

It was a fun night and I am so thankful that mom (Gammy or Mia) was here to keep our most beautiful boy. Thanks Mom!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love your top/dress from the Cantina Laredo night!!! It's so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I loved your outfit on Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun time! Thank you to you and Meredith for organizing a wonderful Gator event! Cute Pics too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...